Swivel joints, with integral ball bearing, are manufactured on the
basis of technologies imported from FMC. All swivel joints is
respectively compatible with FMC Chiksan swivel joint, SPM Swivel
Joint, ANSON Swivel Joint.
High pressure short radius swivel joints and long radius swivel
joints are forged from high quality alloy steel and are specially
suited to handle a variety of oilfield fluids.
Sour gas swivel joints are in accordance with NACE MR-01-75 and API
RP-14-E. These swivel joints are specially heat-treated and
inspected for controlled hardness, and suitable for sour gas
high-pressure abrasive applications such as fracturing, choke and
kill lines, cementing and circulating hoses, acidizing, test lines
and sour gas service.
- Cold Working Pressure (psi) : 6,000 ~ 20,000
- Nominal Size (inch) : 2 ~ 4
- End Connection: Fig 602, Fig 1002, Fig 1502, Fig 2202 or Line Pipe
- Style: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 100
- Sour Gas Service is also available